Kendall is a native of Roanoke, Louisiana. He received a B.S. degree from Louisiana State University, where he graduated with honors in 2008, and a Juris Doctorate degree from Loyola University School of Law in New Orleans in 2012. While at Loyola, Kendall served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Loyola Maritime Law Journal. During that time, Kendall also interned for Judge James Brady of the United States District Court in the Middle District of Louisiana.
- Louisiana, 2012
- J.D., Loyola University School of Law, New Orleans, 2012
- B.S., Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, 2008, cum laude
- Editor-in-Chief, Loyola Maritime Law Journal, 2011-2012
- Comment, “Nonseafarers: The Classification of Self-Employed Commercial Fishermen” 9 Loy. Mar. L. J. 99 (2011).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice, 2014-Present
- American Bar Association, 2013 -present
- Louisiana State Bar Association, 2012 -present
- Louisiana Association for Justice, 2013-present
- Lafourche Parish Bar Association, 2012-present